Teen and young adult on board

lippi1970

Hello, I’ll be with my family on Regal at the end of July.

We have to girls, 17 and 18.

For your experience on Princess will they find other young adult on board?

In the past we travel led a lot with Costa when they were younger and they enjoied a lot.

Well, the best part is that there are 2 of them. Yes, typically there will be some others in the age range, but they may not be obvious around the ship. We cruised in April and my 20 something swore there were no others on the ship. Then we did escape room. We were partnered with a family with 3 20 somethings! Never noticed them before or after, so I guess it was a matter of different interests.

Hello, I’ll be with my family on Regal at the end of July.

We have to girls, 17 and 18.

For your experience on Princess will they find other young adult on board?

In the past we travel led a lot with Costa when they were younger and they enjoied a lot.

These are slightly awkward ages. The seventeen year old will be able to attend the teen centre but the eighteen year old is too old. This is where many meet, but typically do not use the venue for activities, simply a place to meet as arranged then go on somewhere. My only daughter seems to always find some people her own age to go around with on every cruise we have been on. I can imagine that two older teenagers who are happy in each others company will find others if they wish and form a larger group of friends. Best advice for them is to look at the Princess Patter, sort out where they want to go and do their own thing. Some activities are age exclusive.

Regards John

We were on the Grand last September with one of our 4 sons. He was 23 at the time and he was well aware that it would be predominantly an 'oldies' cruise so he knew he was unlikely to meet many people his age. Turns our there were 6 others that were late teens to mid 20s. Three were siblings from one family. They all found each other very quickly and are all still in touch on social media.

I think being summer holidays you are more likely to have more people their age on board.