Carnival Horizon "Secret decks"?

Going to be on the Carnival Horizon in a few weeks. I am curious if there are any of those "secret decks" that most people don't find.

Specifically wondering about night time access for stargazing. I was on a RC ship a few years ago and found a deck below the bridge that was open at night and very minimally lit. It was perfect.

I'm not so sure how secret those decks are anymore but they are great! Those cabins in the front are category 4J rooms. They have a picture window that looks out on to that deck. We have cruised in those rooms many times because of the great location and the much lower price compared to a balcony cabin.

Going to be on the Carnival Horizon in a few weeks. I am curious if there are any of those "secret decks" that most people don't find.

Specifically wondering about night time access for stargazing. I was on a RC ship a few years ago and found a deck below the bridge that was open at night and very minimally lit. It was perfect.

Yes, the Horizon should have the same "secret" forward deck plans as the Vista, and we loved those. Our stateroom was just down the corridor forward on Lido Deck so it was nice and close.

I believe there are five "secret" decks in the front, although not all can be accessed from each other; the bridge gets in the way.

Of special awesomeness is the "secret" outside deck that's directly above the bridge. You can stand right above the bridge wings for an incomparable view down the ship's sides. You'll also see the Captain standing on the bridge wing when he is maneuvering the ship in and out of ports.

jayowl: Thanks for that. I'll see if that is still open. something tells me it will be locked when sailing.

Cuervosar: LOL. Good think I'm a HP fan, otherwise that wouldn't make much sense.

smurfm: Thanks.

Pellaz: I'll definitely check out those decks.

Thanks all! Can't wait for my trip!