Where is refundable price?

You have to go all thru the booking entering the passengers names and then on the next page where you pick dining times there is now a box for refundable deposit and the additional amount is listed there

I just call and ask if the refundable price is not listed. It seems like when they are not listed. They are more reasonable. We just booked an 8 night Halloween cruise for 2019, and the refundable was $64 more than the nonrefundable.

• 2 weeks later...
I just call and ask if the refundable price is not listed. It seems like when they are not listed. They are more reasonable. We just booked an 8 night Halloween cruise for 2019, and the refundable was $64 more than the nonrefundable.

Was that $64 total or per person?

This really is quite interesting. Did you call immediately after you got the non-refundable price or was it later? Could a new promotion have popped up between you getting the 2 prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums