Traffic to Cocoa Beach on a Saturday in June

BOAZ5

We will be flying in to MCO on a Saturday in June 2019. We will be taking a private shuttle to our hotel in Cocoa Beach. I envision long lines of traffic trying to get to Cocoa Beach much like the traffic getting to Clearwater Beach on a Saturday in June.

Can someone with experience tell me if my visions are accurate? We are contemplating whether we should fly in on Friday rather than Saturday. Two beach days before a cruise wouldn't exactly be the end of the world. THANKS! :D:D:D:D:)

I live in Cocoa Beach and go back and forth to Orlando frequently. ( at least once/week, if not more). Traffic is nothing like the Gulf Coast. The highway ( 528) from the airport to Cocoa Beach is usually moving well. However, if there is an accident, it is shutdown.

I have friends from Orlando that always drive over on Saturday for a Saturday departure.

Saying all this, you will be OK whatever you decide. Come a few days early and enjoy our beach!

I'd fly in on Friday, but that's because two days at the beach are better than one! Traffic on a Saturday should be moving along just fine - just be aware that if there is an accident on 528, it can be closed until that is dealt with.

**waves at cunnorl from over the causeway**

We will be flying in to MCO on a Saturday in June 2019. We will be taking a private shuttle to our hotel in Cocoa Beach. I envision long lines of traffic trying to get to Cocoa Beach much like the traffic getting to Clearwater Beach on a Saturday in June.

Can someone with experience tell me if my visions are accurate? We are contemplating whether we should fly in on Friday rather than Saturday. Two beach days before a cruise wouldn't exactly be the end of the world. THANKS! :D:D:D:D:)

Which shuttle from MCO to hotel??