Nou Camp

B x

Has anyone used a taxi from the Barcelona cruise Terminal to the Nou Camp and is so what was the cost ?

We usually cruise as a family who are never keen to indulge me, but it's just hubby and I off this weekend so at last we can go. But as my mobility is not good a taxi is the best option. I adore footie so tomorrow night I will be dressed in red cheering my boys on:D

Has anyone used a taxi from the Barcelona cruise Terminal to the Nou Camp and is so what was the cost ?

We usually cruise as a family who are never keen to indulge me, but it's just hubby and I off this weekend so at last we can go. But as my mobility is not good a taxi is the best option. I adore footie so tomorrow night I will be dressed in red cheering my boys on:D

You may be best suited to take this question over to the Ports of Call section of the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did that trip recently and very easy. Cost I think was about eur16 and it took about 15 min. Had no problem picking up another taxi after our tour to head back to Las Ramblas for lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did the stadium tour a few years ago and really enjoyed! It is quite long and tiring, however, so pace yourself. It was a much longer tour than the Man Utd one. I have some mobility issues too and sat down at the trophy room for a short rest whilst my husband and son browsed the silverware....

Sorry your boys didn’t get additional silverware this year we were routing for them despite our alternative red allegiance! There is always next year.....

We did the stadium tour a few years ago and really enjoyed! It is quite long and tiring, however, so pace yourself. It was a much longer tour than the Man Utd one. I have some mobility issues too and sat down at the trophy room for a short rest whilst my husband and son browsed the silverware....

Sorry your boys didn’t get additional silverware this year we were routing for them despite our alternative red allegiance! There is always next year.....

We did the tour a good few years ago when our boys were younger - still have the photo of them posing with the Messi cardboard cutout :D.

We did the tour a good few years ago when our boys were younger - still have the photo of them posing with the Messi cardboard cutout :D.

It's a great tour. Some of us have the photo of the whole family posing with the Messi cardboard cutout!

Yes, our son has one of those photos too!