Shady Beach at Labadee

Which beach has the most shade? Also, do they hold back any cabanas for onboard booking? Thank you!

I cannot answer about the cabanas....but there is a decent amount of shade on Labadee.

There will be guys who will set up your chairs for you, just tell them you want shade.

Also remember to take a few dollars to tip them..

Don't know about the Cabanas, but Columbus Cove has LOTS of trees that give lots of shade.

Was there in April, lots of shade trees but get there early, take the water taxi when you get off the ship right there at the dock

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were just there this week. There is plenty of shade, and I am a guy that does not need any sun (I reflect light lol).

I would suggest you get off the boat and reserve your favorite spot as soon as possible.

We rented two “clamshells“, each clamshell rental has two chairs (it’s a little confusing when you rent them in advance online in the cruise planner). We had four people in our party if that makes any sense. If you want to guarantee a spot on the beach and a chance for pretty good shade then consider this option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there in April, lots of shade trees but get there early, take the water taxi when you get off the ship right there at the dock

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WE were there in March and didn’t know where to go but now know and will be taking water taxi😂