How is the Bus Service?

A.S.

I am with you!

It is IMPOSSIBLE to state what you have done and seen on this Bermuda board without being chided and run down by some who monopolize the thread and think they are the only authority. It is getting TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!

But enjoy your stay, YOU are in beautiful Bermuda!

So, according to you it's OK to give the travel time between St. George and Hamilton to someone who asked for the travel time between Dockyard and Hamilton, because that's exactly what the poster did. And bus service in Bermuda is just fine despite upwards of 90 bus runs per day being cancelled.

Apparently a spokesman for the Department of Public Transportation was lying when he said “Unfortunately, cancellations have become more frequent in recent times, as the fleet continues to age."

I disagree with your statement. The ones you are knocking are usually the first to answer with useful info. Better to get answers from them, then someone who is new to Bermuda. Keep up the good work guys!

Wonderful. Then it seems that actual and real experiences from actual travelers (not armchair travelers ) do not matter to you. Your choice. Sorry I tried to help you in earlier posts by relating my experience.

As your comment "someone who is new to Bermuda"........HA! I just have to laugh at that, but owe you no explanation. ;)