Haven Cruise Award

tnbt

Is anyone sailing with NCL shortly and is willing to buy me a Haven Cruise Award?

I'd like to book a cruise for 2020 and would like to do the down payment with the award. Unfortunately I do not have one available anymore.

So if anyone is cruising in Haven and would like to help me out, this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Tom

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is anyone sailing with NCL shortly and is willing to buy me a Haven Cruise Award?

I'd like to book a cruise for 2020 and would like to do the down payment with the award. Unfortunately I do not have one available anymore.

So if anyone is cruising in Haven and would like to help me out, this would be highly appreciated.

You mean cruise next certificate? never heard of a Haven Cruise Award

Marion

Cheers

Tom

I am sailing on the Breakaway next week. I have bid on a Haven but haven't heard back yet. But if I am I would be willing.
I just learned that everyone can buy a Haven Cruise Next award. I would really appreciate if you could buy one for me when you are on the Breakaway next week. I think there is also some perk for you.

Would that work for you?

I just learned that everyone can buy a Haven Cruise Next award. I would really appreciate if you could buy one for me when you are on the Breakaway next week. I think there is also some perk for you.

Would that work for you?

I think you are confusing people by using the word award. As far as I know it is just called Cruise Next (Previously called Future Cruise Certificates).

Additionally there would be no perk for the person buying it unless they would be charging you more than what they paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are confusing people by using the word award. As far as I know it is just called Cruise Next (Previously called Future Cruise Certificates).

Additionally there would be no perk for the person buying it unless they would be charging you more than what they paid.

You are right, it's just called Cruise Next, but they do differente between 'regalur' and Haven cabins.

And there is a perk for the one who is buying the Cruise Next. If you buy a Haven Cruise Next for 500$, you get 100$ obc for your current trip. And you can transfer the Cruise Next to any other account. That's what I'm looking for. See here:

https://www.ncl.com/de/en/cruisenext

Edited by tnbt
Added Link

And there is a perk for the one who is buying the Cruise Next. If you buy a Haven Cruise Next for 500$, you get 100$ obc for your current trip. And you can transfer the Cruise Next to any other account. That's what I'm looking for.

I was speaking to the Cruise Next manager who explained to me that the Haven Cruise Next is a worst deal than the ordinary Cruise Next Certificates.

You are correct that if you spend $500 on them you do get $100 OBC for your current trip. However with the ordinary Cruise Next Certificates we bought two of them totalling $500 and received $250 back. And we can use these for Haven suites. In fact she decided instead of giving everyone the OBC for the cruise we were credited with $250 so in effect buy one get one free. You could do this for up to $1000 and paying only $500. A better deal. Even she said she doesn't why corporate would think that Haven certificates were a better deal for people.

I used a "Haven Cruise Next" deposit on a non-Haven cabin. The main benefit of using this reward ($500) is that it covers the entire deposit for a Haven suite. It is significantly higher otherwise.

Jay

I used a "Haven Cruise Next" deposit on a non-Haven cabin. The main benefit of using this reward ($500) is that it covers the entire deposit for a Haven suite. It is significantly higher otherwise.

Jay

Exactly. This is the main reason why I wanna go for the Haven Cruise Next certificate, because it covers the full deposit for the Haven Suite.

I am sailing on the Breakaway next week. I have bid on a Haven but haven't heard back yet. But if I am I would be willing.

If you are interested, please let me know.

You are right, it's just called Cruise Next, but they do differente between 'regalur' and Haven cabins.

And there is a perk for the one who is buying the Cruise Next. If you buy a Haven Cruise Next for 500$, you get 100$ obc for your current trip. And you can transfer the Cruise Next to any other account. That's what I'm looking for. See here:

https://www.ncl.com/de/en/cruisenext

The OBC is not a perk. It just lowers the cost of the certificate. So you wind up with a cert worth $500 that you paid $409 for. Now...... if you are saying that you will give someone $500 for a $500 certificate then yes the person buying it for you would be receiving a $100 perk. However most of the times when people sell the certificates here they are only getting what they actually paid for them. Otherwise people would buy and sell them like crazy.

The OBC is not a perk. It just lowers the cost of the certificate. So you wind up with a cert worth $500 that you paid $409 for. Now...... if you are saying that you will give someone $500 for a $500 certificate then yes the person buying it for you would be receiving a $100 perk. However most of the times when people sell the certificates here they are only getting what they actually paid for them. Otherwise people would buy and sell them like crazy.

Well, I would share the 100$ OBC. So still 50$ perk for the buyer. [emoji3]

Well, I would share the 100$ OBC. So still 50$ perk for the buyer. [emoji3]

Well there you go! Somebody hook this person up! Lol. I will be on the Bliss in 2 weeks. So if you haven’t been able to procure one before then, I will certainly help you out.

Well there you go! Somebody hook this person up! Lol. I will be on the Bliss in 2 weeks. So if you haven’t been able to procure one before then, I will certainly help you out.

Ha. Cool. Much appreciated. Can you share your contact details so that we can get in touch?

You can also contact me under tscherf@gmail

Just as an FYI.....I just purchased cruise next certificates. We almost always sail in Haven, but I just buy regular certificates, because I think it is a better deal. The current promotion allows you to use 2 certificates per stateroom if you are booking 6 months out. (Still has the 6 day or longer requirement) You can use 2 certificates, plus $1,000 and secure a Haven suite. Two certificates are valued at $500, and only cost you $250, since you get $250 OBC during your cruise (yes, I realize that is a misnomer, but essentially you are just paying $250 for 2 certificates.) To me, I would rather pay the $1,000 additional down when I actually pick the cruise I want. Its not like the cruise total cost is any less....it is just the downpayment that is less. Which is why I don't get the promotions that advertise $50 downpayments----it doesn't lower the cost of the cruise. If I am going to cancel the cruise....that's why I purchase the insurance. I am certainly not going to book a cruise unless I can afford it, anyway.