RCCL Best Price Guarantee?

It's been a few years since we cruised RCCL. When I click the "Best Price Guarantee" it says you have 48 hours to find a better price and they'll refund 110% of the difference. Does that mean they're no longer honoring price adjustments if I find a better deal between now and my sail date? Also, when I was looking at cruises last fall, I remember that there was a new mid-level price and you had to go with that one if there was a chance your date would change. I don't see that as an option now, has that gone away? So confused! ;p

I don't see that as an option now, has that gone away? So confused! ;p

To see the refundable price option you need to go all the way to the end of the booking - that's when it shows up. You get price drops under US rules until final payment date, regardless of booking type.

My cruise just went down $3.68. Not sure if it's worth the hassle of talking to "Jason" for the difference. :-)

Check my prices min 2 times a day, done that for years. Half my cruises are more expensive, by sailing but never know. Have 8 upcoming cruises, saved thousands in last 4 years, $300 today on one cruise this Fall so defiantly worth my effort...

Edited by ONECRUISER

Check my prices min 2 times a day, done that for years. Half my cruises are more expensive, by sailing but never know. Have 8 upcoming cruises, saved thousands in last 4 years, $300 today on one cruise this Fall so defiantly worth my effort...

I also check prices, but maybe 1 or 2 times per week. A few months back, I saved over $1,200 (in cruise fares and additional OBC) on five future cruises booked onboard. Not bad for a one hour phone call with RCCL’s customer service.