Accessible Cabin Given

Briitini

We were given an accessible cabin on the Bliss. When I try to print my boarding docs they say “wheelchair assistance needed”. I do not need wheel chair assistance. Should I call them, tell them at the port, ignore it?

We booked a guarantee balcony cabin for a cruise a couple of years ago, and ended up getting a large HC cabin (this was on a cruise that was almost sold out, so that HC cabin was probably what was left). It was a very nice cabin, great size both the room and the balcony. I would never have chosen it myself though, as it on the deck plans clearly is marked as HC, and I don't want to take that cabin from someone who really needs that type of cabin. But when it is the cruise line who "gives" it to me, then I don't see any problems with accepting it. I don't remember it stating anything about wheel chair on our eDocs, but before the cruise I did however receive an e-mail from the NCL Access Desk, asking me to contact them IF we needed any assistance.