Can I take towels off ship?

stecee

We are cruising to Bermuda on the Escape in September. When we leave the ship to go to a beach, can we take the ships pool towels off the ship with us or do we have to take our own?

Yes, you get two blue pool towels in your cabin and you can take them off the ship with you. Just remember to bring them back, because they'll charge your cabin if they go missing.

You get as many towels as there are people in your cabin. We don't get two, we get three.

On the Getaway they had a towel exchange at the gangplank before you get back on the ship. This way you bring clean towels back to your room.

Yep, that is the best idea ever. You lose your towel covered in sand and wet and get a fresh, new one to take to the room. Some people don't notice the towel bins so pay attention when you go back to the ship.

We are cruising to Bermuda on the Escape in September. When we leave the ship to go to a beach, can we take the ships pool towels off the ship with us or do we have to take our own?

Yes. Your steward will generally leave one beach towel per person in your cabin. If you want more they will happily provide them to you. Just keep track of them so you don't get billed for them. (At least in theory you get billed, though I have never seen a post where anyone says they were billed.) (I often travel solo and get three of them, so I know that it is done.)