Fttf dining

Just wanted to ask what perks do we get from FTTF in regards to dining. As of now, we have early dining confirmed for our cruise. But we are waitlisted on the YTD. Does having FTTF give me a better chance at getting YTD? What about lines during breakfast, lunch and dinner, does FTTF have separate queues? How about making meal reservations, we have 2 toddlers and are planning on going to the Dr. Suess breakfast, is it easy making a reservation with FTTF? TIA! :D

Just wanted to ask what perks do we get from FTTF in regards to dining. As of now, we have early dining confirmed for our cruise. But we are waitlisted on the YTD. Does having FTTF give me a better chance at getting YTD? What about lines during breakfast, lunch and dinner, does FTTF have separate queues? How about making meal reservations, we have 2 toddlers and are planning on going to the Dr. Suess breakfast, is it easy making a reservation with FTTF? TIA! :D

Yes FTTF will give you a better chance of getting YTD, after any Diamond or Platinum cruisers choice.

FTTF is of no use on the lido. its a free for all, you get in the same lines as everyone else.

FTTF will not help you get reservations to the Dr. Suess breakfast.

The FTTF benefit for dining is to be given priority (after Diamonds, Platinums) for your choice of dining times (early, late, YTD). This is the only benefit. You don't get to jump the line for YTD (which I have seen people try to do), or priority for any type of specialty reservations, such as the Dr. Seuss breakfast.

Ok, thanks for the replies. We’re fine with lining up for our table. What’s really important for us is getting the YTD. With 2 kids, we’re not sure if our meal times at home will be the same on the ship so we want flexibility. And also i heard that with YTD, you can request a 4 person table. We dont want to bother other cruisers with noise or constant questions from our young ones if we go to the normal MDR that seats 8 people per table. :halo: