Coastal Kitchen Room Service

Can Jr. Suite's order free room service from the Coastal Kitchen menu?

No free room service at all for JS, and they cannot order room service from CK either.

Anyone on Deck 17 can order room service from Coastal Kitchen... But it must be during normal operating hours for Coastal Kitchen. (For example you cannot order breakfast to be delivered at 6:00 AM because they are not yet open for breakfast.)

Anyone on Deck 17 can order room service from Coastal Kitchen... But it must be during normal operating hours for Coastal Kitchen. (For example you cannot order breakfast to be delivered at 6:00 AM because they are not yet open for breakfast.)

That's been our experience also on our last three Oasis class ships and we were in an OS all three times. We were told only CLS on Deck 17 can order from CK.

That's been our experience also on our last three Oasis class ships and we were in an OS all three times. We were told only CLS on Deck 17 can order from CK.

That is good info! I've never seen that in the welcome email from the concierge when staying in Sky class, but then I've never been on Deck 17 yet either. Do they tell you that if you are in a CLS?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums