Royal- mid ship marina deck or aloha deck

ColleenFL

I wouldnt do Marina deck because it is under Lido deck and I have heard you get a lot of noise such as things being moved around the pool area. There is also an overhang on the balcony from above and means the balcony is shaded. A deck looks a better option and we were in a mini on Riviera deck which was fine.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Depends what you want in a balcony. I've had several on Marina deck under the buffet and have never had any noise from above. I love the overhang covering the balcony as it protects from rain and wind and makes the balcony usable more time for me. I don't sit in the sun so if you want that chose another deck

Depends what you want in a balcony. I've had several on Marina deck under the buffet and have never had any noise from above. I love the overhang covering the balcony as it protects from rain and wind and makes the balcony usable more time for me. I don't sit in the sun so if you want that chose another deck

We upgraded from a deluxe balcony to a minisuite on Marina when we found out we'd actually get 2 grand back! I couldn't understand it. Now I get it. They think I'm gonna be mad about having shade on the balcony.

WRONG! :-)

If I want to sun bathe I have an entire top deck to lounge around on. Good points, Doug!

Colleen, if you are looking at those mid-ship cabins on the bump-out, then I am not so sure that the overhang. (which is a larger/wider overhang for most cabins on Marina... making your balcony more in-set.) would be as much as an issue as being directly under the SeaView Bar. I have no information about whether you might. hear any noise/sound from the SeaView Bar in those cabins at night. But, I might choose the lower deck.

Go to Youtube and do a search for Royal Princess M416 and you can see a video that shows the balconies in this area and the overhang.

Edited by Wishing on a star