Lengthy Review - Just off the Eurodam

SailorMarg

Thank you for that wonderful review, I am tearing up with excitement... we leave on 8/11... that being said dying to know what nights were Gala night? Also would LOVE to know what you did in each port, if not too much trouble... Did you take part in any enrichment programs; test kitchen, microsoft, etc???

I am on that sailing as well!

I'm sorry, I never used the TV except for occasional background music. I loved the music on the “forward camera” channel! Other than the tv series and movies you mention, the other items such as account checking and menus, etc., I regularly checked on the Navigator App on my phone. They call it an App but really it’s the home page of “login.com” after you put your phone in airplane mode and log into their WiFi (something like EurodamGuest). Great feature by the way. I used it to choose the day's activity. Just mark the ones you are interested in and they are then found in a separate area as your personal “itinerary”. I loved this!

I was on the July 14 sailing and they did have new tv system. Loved it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for your posting of the Eurodam. We will be traveling on it in a couple of weeks to Alaska as well. Can you offer an advise on how dressy people got for dinner? I understand it is not as formal on gala nights as people thing it is.

Also, seems you had beautiful weather but what advise would you give with respect to how heavy of an outer layer we should bring. I really don't want to waste space in the suitcase on items we may never need. Thanks

• 5 months later...