Thank you Carnival!

taylor1293

I would like to give a big thanks to the employees in the photo dept on the Carnival Sunshine.

Last month, we sailed on the Carnival Sunshine, it was a graduation cruise for my daughter. Normally, we only buy one or two pictures on a cruise but since this was a special occasion, I purchased the unlimited pics with the digital images package.

The way it worked was, every day we collected our pictures and they put them in a folder for us - which they kept behind the counter. On the last full day, they scanned in the images we had in the envelopes and put them on a USB drive.

On the last night, we went to the photo area to pick up our package. As my daughter and I were standing at the photo counter they handed us our flash drive (while they were organizing the pictures). Daughter and I were talking about how cute it was (it’s a little cruise ship). Not really sure what happened next, but later when we got to our cabin it wasn’t in the bag. I thought maybe we had left it on the counter so we went back and asked if they had it and we were told no.

The next morning, as soon as the photo counter opened, I went back and asked if anyone had located it. The lady working, Anita, looked around for me and said that it wasn’t there. At that point I thought we were just out of luck. But then she gave me an envelope and had me write my name and address on it. Anita said they could still pull up the photos and would send the missing flash drive to our house.

Last week, I received an email about the usb drive being shipped and, one day later, it arrived.

So, big shout out to Carnival for helping us out!

That is so good to hear! I have a similar situation I am hoping will be resolved. My family was on the Magic for my son’s graduation trip. He also got engaged just before the cruise. We had 2 cabins, one for us and one for the kids. I purchased the unlimited photic package before the trip. Once onboard we didn’t receive any info in our cabin so we went to Pixels and filled out a form listing both cabins and our sons names so all photos woujd be included and they noted it on their list. On the last night when we picked up the photos and USB I only asked for our cabin thinking they would all be filed that way. I saw some pictures of our son so didn’t realize until we got to the airport that all of the pictures for our son in the other cabin weren’t there. I goofed I think and should have asked for both cabins. I’ve filled out the online request but haven’t gotten a reply yet. Hoping I am as lucky as you.

Edited by lennythenose

That is so good to hear! I have a similar situation I am hoping will be resolved. My family was on the Magic for my son’s graduation trip. He also got engaged just before the cruise. We had 2 cabins, one for us and one for the kids. I purchased the unlimited photic package before the trip. Once onboard we didn’t receive any info in our cabin so we went to Pixels and filled out a form listing both cabins and our sons names so all photos woujd be included and they noted it on their list. On the last night when we picked up the photos and USB I only asked for our cabin thinking they would all be filed that way. I saw some pictures of our son so didn’t realize until we got to the airport that all of the pictures for our son in the other cabin weren’t there. I goofed I think and should have asked for both cabins. I’ve filled out the online request but haven’t gotten a reply yet. Hoping I am as lucky as you.

Any idea how many pictures you didn’t receive? Have you tried calling? Maybe that would help. I hope everything works out for you :)!

Any idea how many pictures you didn’t receive? Have you tried calling? Maybe that would help. I hope everything works out for you :)!

I honestly have no idea how many pictures. It was my kids cabin but the one who just got engaged took a lot I’m sure. I am contacting my PVP today to see if she can put me in direct contact with the right department. I was waiting the 10 business days the online firm said it could take before trying to call figuring that would be their first question they ask. Thanks for the good wishes...my own fault but UGH!!!

I honestly have no idea how many pictures. It was my kids cabin but the one who just got engaged took a lot I’m sure. I am contacting my PVP today to see if she can put me in direct contact with the right department. I was waiting the 10 business days the online firm said it could take before trying to call figuring that would be their first question they ask. Thanks for the good wishes...my own fault but UGH!!!

Hopefully your PVP can help! Good luck!