Dinning Packages On Divina

Mrearl

I have read that you can purchase a dinning package for

Four specialty restaurants on the Divina. When I went to the MSC web site I could not find the package for dinning. I called MSC and the person I spoke to did not know anything about it.

Can someone tell me how to purchase the dinning package before I board the ship. We cruise January 10, 2019. Will the Divina offer any time dinning so.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I assume you are logging in to your booking using the link at the top of most MSC web pages. It is possible the dining packages haven't been made available for your sailing yet. For several months they weren't available for cruises I have booked in late 2019, but did just come available a couple weeks ago. I still can't see excursions or laundry, etc.... I think the phone PVC you got could have been lazy and just didn't want to spend time doing something you can do online, but that's no excuse. If you still can't find them online you can just call back and hopefully get someone more helpful.

For a general overview without pricing you can see the packages at:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Speciality-Restaurants-Packages.aspx

Click the ship name dropbox to Divina and you will see the specialty dining packages eventually offered through the "Enhance your cruise" section when you are logged in to your booking on the MSC website. Do purchase in advance as the on board the price may be higher and will likely include a 15% gratuity. If you are able to status match to Voyagers club at the black level a specialty meals for two is included. When we were on Divina few people were eating at the specialty restaurants, but on a 10 night cruise it will be nice to have those options.

The only passengers that get flexible dining times, it's not really anytime dining, is those that book the Aurea or Yacht Club cabins/experiences. Bella and Fantastica cabins will be assigned a set dining room, time and table for the duration of the cruise. This information will hopefully be printed on your ship card at registration. If you want to make a change the maître d'hôtel will be available at the Black Crab MDR on the first afternoon.

Yes. I called MSC and up grade to classic drink but not able to do dinning package the MSC Person said have my TA do it . I will wait a month or two and try doing it in the Web Site

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Mrearl,

I have never had a problem before with MSC website....have booked drink packages and excursions through it. This time however the packages are not showing up!..I am hoping its just a glitch on their website and will try again in a couple of days. I booked directly with MSC -so will ring them if no luck with the website. Thanks for your reply.