Shows on the Anthem

I am going on the Anthem (5 day Bermuda) in August and was looking at recent Cruise Compass'. I haven't been on RC for a while, but it seems that there is not a regular show every night? I am used to there being two shows a night (one for early diners and one for later diners). Is this replaced by the shows you have to reserve? Never seen this on any other ship before.

Thanks!

Correct, once the number of guests on a ship is too great to be accommodated by the two traditional shows, Royal offers pre-cruise reservations. I believe there are 3 shows that can be reserved on Anthem. Check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Yup. The 3 shows will be We Will Rock You, The Gift (both performed in the Theater), and Spectra's Cabaret (performed in the fabulous Two70 at the stern). I believe The Gift is only once or twice, but WWRY and Spectra's had 3 or showings each in our Cruise Planner.

Hi, my DS7 likes music by Queen. I was going to reserve seats for We Will Rock You but the RC site says parental guidance suggested. Can anyone tell me if there is cursing or sexual themes? If it’s just loud and bright, that’s not a problem. Thanks!

Hi, my DS7 likes music by Queen. I was going to reserve seats for We Will Rock You but the RC site says parental guidance suggested. Can anyone tell me if there is cursing or sexual themes? If it’s just loud and bright, that’s not a problem. Thanks!

There are some off colored jokes, some language and at least one scene that you might consider inappropriate. The jokes and the language will likely go right over the head of a 7 yr old.

The music is great! We took my 80 yr old mother and we were concerned about some of the content for her, but she didn't have any issues with it at all and she is known to turn off anything that has the slightest sexual content.

You know your child. What some will let their child watch, another would cringe at the thought. I would do some googling and see what you think.