Alcohol purchased on trip

ggaillie

We will be traveling to Cuba in a few weeks and I am planning on purchasing rum to bring home. I’m assuming that I will need to surrender the bottles when we get back on the ship. My question is when will I get the bottles back? Will they be delivered to the room or do I need to pick them up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be traveling to Cuba in a few weeks and I am planning on purchasing rum to bring home. I’m assuming that I will need to surrender the bottles when we get back on the ship. My question is when will I get the bottles back? Will they be delivered to the room or do I need to pick them up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we bought rum in Jamaica, it was taken when we reboarded and delivered to our cabin on the last night. Interestingly my son also bought some and was allowed right back on without it being taken. Go figure.

Usually it is taken as you board, if there is someone manning the desk, and returned the night before debarkation. Usually they inform you in the Freestyle Daily as to the pick-up area.

that has been our experience. I think a few times they have delivered it to our cabin, but am not sure it was NCL. I know if you buy it on the ship you have to pick it up.