eDocs Deck Number Doesn't Match Room Number

Hi all,

I just took a look at my eDocs and the deck number listed under the cruise summary and on the luggage tags doesn't match my assigned room number. Has anyone seen this before/know what's going on?

For what it's worth, I picked this cabin when booking the reservation but, when looking at the deck plan on Royal Caribbean's website, 4V is no longer listed as a cabin category on deck 6. I also emailed the cruise director and guest services about my plan to propose to my girlfriend while on-board.

Thanks!

Jordan

646779024_MarineroftheSeaseDocs.jpg.7dbd66b412ce47cc28b3fb2db32d5e02.jpg

The deck you are on is not listed on the set sail card, I think it is probably to prevent someone using it if you lose it. The cabin number is listed, but not the deck. At least that is how it has been for us.

The deck you are on is not listed on the set sail card, I think it is probably to prevent someone using it if you lose it. The cabin number is listed, but not the deck. At least that is how it has been for us.

Thanks for the reply! I understand that the deck won't be on the SetSail card -- I'm just concerned because the deck listed in the eDocs and luggage tags doesn't match the room number on my eDocs.

Has your cabin been upgraded ? What is your new room number ? Is it in a different category

I'm not aware of being upgraded and haven't heard that my stateroom (or category, for that matter) has changed. My eDocs still show the original stateroom number that I booked. It's just that the deck listed doesn't match the stateroom being displayed.

Since you can see your eDocs you must be within 45 days of sailing. They should match what you see when you log in and click the "see more details" link - this shows your actual cabin number. They do occasionally move people around after issuing eDocs, so the luggage tags might not match the cabin number. If yours don't you might want to call and ask them to reissue the eDocs.

Also, some of the web site deck plans have been known to be wrong - I have seen deck 8 room numbers show up on the deck 9 plan.

The important part is that your luggage tags match the actual room assignment or you will wind up searching for your luggage when you get onboard. If you are really not sure the porters can look up your assignment at the pier and put the correct cabin on the tags.

Since you can see your eDocs you must be within 45 days of sailing. They should match what you see when you log in and click the "see more details" link - this shows your actual cabin number. They do occasionally move people around after issuing eDocs, so the luggage tags might not match the cabin number. If yours don't you might want to call and ask them to reissue the eDocs.

Also, some of the web site deck plans have been known to be wrong - I have seen deck 8 room numbers show up on the deck 9 plan.

The important part is that your luggage tags match the actual room assignment or you will wind up searching for your luggage when you get onboard. If you are really not sure the porters can look up your assignment at the pier and put the correct cabin on the tags.

"See more details" shows my original cabin number (which starts 63...). The luggage tags also show the same cabin number (63**) but have it as being on deck 9 when it should be on deck 6 (and yes, I'm sure I'm reading it right and it isn't an upside down 6, lol).

I was upgraded once...my e-docs said my original cabin number and so did my luggage tags. I got to the city of departure the day before the cruise and happened to look online. I noticed my cabin number was different. I called about it and found out they upgraded me. Maybe that's happened with you. My upgrade came the day before though. I remember checking it a few days before when I printed everything.