Iconic Mediterranean on constellation

mary.morgan

New to cruising and find planning confusing. Would like some feedback from anyone who has taken the Iconic Mediterranean Trip. Cabin type? Overall experience? Feedback about the ship?

Any other helpful tips would be appreciated

Not sure what the iconic itinerary is you're talking about, but I just spend three weeks on the Connie in the Med. Ship was fine. Best cabin attendant I've ever had. Ports were awesome. Hotel Director is amazing--she is there to see you off for your day and there again on the dock to welcome you back to the ship. We discovered that they were bringing on local food to the cafe at night and ate most of our meals up there. Some of the best food I've ever had on Celebrity. Who knew?

Not sure what the iconic itinerary is you're talking about, but I just spend three weeks on the Connie in the Med. Ship was fine. Best cabin attendant I've ever had. Ports were awesome. Hotel Director is amazing--she is there to see you off for your day and there again on the dock to welcome you back to the ship. We discovered that they were bringing on local food to the cafe at night and ate most of our meals up there. Some of the best food I've ever had on Celebrity. Who knew?

Oh didn't know that about the local food. We're sailing on the 30th of August! Thanks!

New to cruising and find planning confusing. Would like some feedback from anyone who has taken the Iconic Mediterranean Trip. Cabin type? Overall experience? Feedback about the ship?

Any other helpful tips would be appreciated

I did some searching and it appears that "Iconic Mediterranean" is what Viking calls one of their itineraries, but it doesn't appear to be in use by Celebrity. What is the departure date of the Constellation cruise you are looking at?

I did some searching and it appears that "Iconic Mediterranean" is what Viking calls one of their itineraries, but it doesn't appear to be in use by Celebrity. What is the departure date of the Constellation cruise you are looking at?

Sorry, I now see that you said you sail on August 30.

We sailed Venice to Barcelona on the Constellation about 10 months ago. Yes the ship is "older" but it is well kept and comfortable. The crew, like every other Celebrity crew we have encountered, was great. We LOVED this trip. The ports, Catania (Sicily), Dubrovnik, Kotor, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Barcelona were all great. If you are going to Venice allow some extra days to explore pre or post cruise. Same for Barcelona. Join your roll call and meet your fellow cruisers there. It is a great place to join up with others on private tours and avoid the over priced, over sized ship's tours.