Activity Waiver online pre-cruise / Allure

Trying to find the Activity Waiver on the RCCL site for Allure cruise. Is it in the Cruise Planner or Online Check In section or somewhere else? thanks

If it exists, it will be in the online check-in area, but many have reported not seeing it anymore.

If it exists, it will be in the online check-in area, but many have reported not seeing it anymore.

It's still there for Oasis. I just did ours last wk. & it's under the online check-in page, should be close to the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.

It's still there for Oasis. I just did ours last wk. & it's under the online check-in page, should be close to the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.

Were you able to access that without doing your on line check in or did you do it as part of your on line check in?

I do ours for our kids every cruise. And about 1/2 the time “sticks”. The other times my kids would still need me to come sign it. So annoying. Not sure who you are trying to sign it for. Just a heads up.

Oh, and I’m sure I will get some haters/judgers on this comment, but don’t go up to the counter with an alcoholic drink. They will/might send you away and say you can’t come back for an hour because you might be under the influence so can’t sign a waiver. (I could have said “This is my first beer and it’s hot because I’m drinking it so slow. But now I’m going to walk away and do 5 shots and come back in an hour without something in my hand because that makes complete sense.” But I didn’t. Just another randomly enforced rule)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just recently did our online check in and I was able to sign waivers for everyone in our party (5). It’s done during online check in not in the cruise planner. I wish there was a way to print the signed copy so it wouldn’t be an issue onboard....but I know it will be!

Just recently did our online check in and I was able to sign waivers for everyone in our party (5). It’s done during online check in not in the cruise planner. I wish there was a way to print the signed copy so it wouldn’t be an issue onboard....but I know it will be!

Was this for Allure?