To AFT or not to AFT

Yep....

My next 10 cruises are Corner Aft. I think it would be very difficult to go back to the hump and only see one side of the ship. What would put me asleep if I couldn't hear the wake?

One of the reasons (many more) why we won't sail Oasis class.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I hear ya...have booked currently: 7666 Enchantment, 8596 (twice) on Rhapsody, and B2B Vision #8588 :D

Have three Oasis and then a Harmony booked...but that is only because they are the only 7 night RCI cruise out of PC right now. :( Would love to have a Radiance or Vision class home ported there, preferably a longer 9-11 night would be the best of all. :D

Not really, she could have positioned the longer out of sight. The balcony goes way back in, there is a dining table for 10 in back of her in that picture. If you'd like to see it here's a youtube....

We'll be in that cabin in exactly 41 days. And it actually cost us the same as a D1 balcony, we split the cost between 3 other couples...now as for living together for 7 days, I'll let you know! But it has 1300 sq ft to spread out in. The only cabin with 4 bedrooms/4 baths!

Ain't no way to move that hot tub. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just did 9256 on the Brilliance TA in April

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

You must have been Johnny on the spot to get that one for that highly desired TA!! :D I was sweating bullets waiting to book that one for our last Alaska B2B when the sail dates opened for booking...got it though! :D

We had the same dilemna on Radiance, but so glad we chose the aft...there is no substitute for the 180* view in Alaska! I wouldn't have caught this sunrise coming into Ketch if we had chosen starboard cabin on the hump:

2jcalhc.jpg

That is spectacular! We will doing a 5 night Western Caribbean out of Tampa on her in April. I'm sticking with 1600, thank you!

Had our first aft cabin on our cruise to Alaska. Awesome views! Just enjoyed the ABC islands on Navigator in the aft corner porthole cabin 7388. Going on the Grandeur to Bermuda in corner wrap junior suite 7350. Taking my girlfriend on her first cruise in an extended aft balcony on Carnival. I book them when I can get them. Love the sounds and the view. So relaxing.

On the Grandeur, the corner aft JS is either 7150 or 7650. We were in 7150. Both corner aft JS on deck 7 have a walk in closet. It was a great cabin.

Have a great cruise!

Gwen [emoji16]