This is new to me

Hi just booked a cruise on voyager of seas with travel agent for next year. I have a couple of questions 1) how do I find out how much drinks packages etc are? 2) how do I track it and buy it when I am happy with price. TIA

You use your Cruise Planner on Royal's website to get prices and order drink packages, excursions, internet, etc.

Hi just booked a cruise on voyager of seas with travel agent for next year. I have a couple of questions 1) how do I find out how much drinks packages etc are? 2) how do I track it and buy it when I am happy with price. TIA
Ask your travel agent if you have access to your online account with royal Caribbean. If you do you'll be able to to use the cruise planner to buy packages. The drink package price changes ship to ship or even what week you booked. Most people will buy it to begin with and if there is a better price they'll request a refund and re-buy it. If that's not your taste then make sure your email is linked to your reservation because they love sending out reminders about sails. However it is generally cheaper to buy it in advance and before you actually board the ship. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

We haven’t been on RCCL in many years. I didn’t realize you can book everything you want to do online cheaper than on board. The agent from RCCL was telling me it is less before boarding. She mentioned specialty dining specifically. I just booked the alcohol plan because it’s on sale. I think all cruise lines should do this.

In certain circumstances, this isn't true. Particularly with dinner packages. It all depends on the timing and availability though. We found that, upon boarding, there were dinner package deals that were much lower in price than online. This was on brilliance last year. Two years back on Anthem, same thing we noticed. But this year's Anthem cruise, the prices were better online.

What we do with dinner packages - we wait until we board. If the prices are cheaper or there's BOGO deals - we buy. If not, we just pass on the dinner packages.