Gift Card Dilemma

I was considering purchasing the AARP cards to finish paying for our cruise in December. Since they no longer have the e-cards can you use the gift cards to pay the balance? Can you purchase the Cheers package with them as well?
Yes, use them just like the ecards.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I was considering purchasing the AARP cards to finish paying for our cruise in December. Since they no longer have the e-cards can you use the gift cards to pay the balance? Can you purchase the Cheers package with them as well?

I have been buying the AARP physical Carnival gift cars for a couple of years. You can use them for everything you buy from Carnival. My TA applies them to payment for the cruise. The Fun Shops accept them for any purchase including cruise cash and Cheers, Guest Services accepts them to apply to S&S accounts.

It's the e-cards that have always left me a little leery. Probably an age/generational issue.

One thing I always do as soon as I get them--either physical card or e-card----I go to the Carnival website and verify the card # and PIN to ensure that it is ok and valid.

I would hate to get on the ship and find out there is an issue with any card.