Bliss dining questions - breakfast, lunch & dinner

turtlegirl2

Hello! My meal-related questions are :

Is breakfast & lunch offered in one or more of the main dining rooms?

Is the Observation room a place for early morning coffee & some food items if we don’t want to use room service?

I’ve made dinner time reservations at 2 of the 3 main dining rooms for the week; do you really get in at that time or do you still wait?

Can you decide to show up earlier or later and still get seated if plans for the day change?

Thanks for your help!

Is breakfast & lunch offered in one or more of the main dining rooms? Yes, available dining rooms will be listed with hours in Freestyle Daily, on a daily basis!

Is the Observation room a place for early morning coffee & some food items if we don’t want to use room service? Yes... similar items! (If you are concerned about room service charge, please note that the charge is only for the more "hot and hardy" items. Continental breakfast items are no charge!

I’ve made dinner time reservations at 2 of the 3 main dining rooms for the week; do you really get in at that time or do you still wait? We have seldom encountered any lengthy wait.

Can you decide to show up earlier or later and still get seated if plans for the day change? You are asked to be no later than 15 minutes after your reservation time! Showing up earlier does, sometimes, work just fine.

Thanks for your help!

See answers above in red!

Regarding reservations in the MDRs - we've never made them on NCL and we've never waited more than a few minutes. Unless you've got a large party or you really feel the need to be structured, I wouldn't recommend making the reservations in the MDRs.

Also, find BirdTravels Bliss review - it more than likely has pictures of the OL breakfast spread so you can see firsthand what it has. (Plus, it has a boatload of other useful information)

Check out my live post with Freestyle Dailies and menus. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2641186

Is breakfast & lunch offered in one or more of the main dining rooms (MDR)?

MDRs are open for breakfast. They are open for Lunch on embarkation day and sea days. They are typically not open on full port days.

Is the Observation room a place for early morning coffee & some food items if we don’t want to use room service?

The buffet on Deck 16 has full breakfast. One deck down, the Observation Lounge has coffees and a continental breakfast. Also the MDR, The Local, and Margaritaville also have complimentary brakfasts

I’ve made dinner time reservations at 2 of the 3 main dining rooms for the week; do you really get in at that time or do you still wait?

No wait.

Can you decide to show up earlier or later and still get seated if plans for the day change?

No Problem.

Thanks for your help!

All things Bliss can be found on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2641186. Have a great cruise!