Is HAL not going to Bermuda?

ithaca gal

I get that people have preferences/location location location(lol)..but I've seen a few posts along the lines of "why is HAL docking *there*?(thinking of Port Everglades-seems like there's been some shifting around because of the construction.Something to keep in mind..)

It just doesn't have the charm of downtown mere steps away. It's not "bad", it's just not as good.[/quo IMO, not alL ttt much charm left THese days as used to be . The p astels are pretty. ;

I get that people have preferences/location location location(lol)..but I've seen a few posts along the lines of "why is HAL docking *there*?(thinking of Port Everglades-seems like there's been some shifting around because of the construction.Something to keep in mind..)

SO,,,, they would rather dock in Miami? Yikes.!! NOoooooo

OR Where ?

I appreciate construction on infrstructure pub lic use buildings. .i It bring s old buildings up tocode and more efficient for the r required uses. . Aiir port terminals, , cruise ship temninals etc

r

Construction is usually temporary. :D

Edited by sail7seas

I appreciate construction on infrastructure public use buildings. It brings old buildings up to code and more efficient for the required uses. . Airport terminals, , cruise ship terminals, etc

Construction is usually temporary. :D

Except at airports around the world, or so it seems ;)

Ever been to LAX? Oy..that's the textbook definition of a work in progress.

Used to work there p/t in the late eighties/early nineties. Prob with LAX is the lack of space. All they have is the west side where the remotes (stands) and dunes are

Except at airports around the world, or so it seems ;)

FLL airport was torn up badly for far too long

Most high way projects, seem like they will never end.

I',m happy to have gotten my street newly paved this week. Looks great But it's good the trucks mess and noise are gone. :)