Carnival Elation - June 15, 2019

HuliHuli

I know it is 271 days until we cruise and hopefully all of you are looking forward to another cruise that sails before this one (I know I am), but hey, it's never too early to start a dialog for a summer cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Personally I have never sailed to these ports and I find that one of the most exciting aspects of cruising. So if you are going on this cruise and have experiences to share about Amber Cove and/or Grand Turk, please log in and share with your shipmates.

Cheers, HuliHuli :D

There isn't a Roll Call for that sailing yet (15 June). OP, now is your chance to create a Roll Call for your sailing!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Well indeed ProgRockCruiser, that was my intent. From what guidance I could find on this forum, posting the message as I did, should result in a roll call page in 24-48 hours. If it doesn't, I'll try again.

Thanks.

Well indeed ProgRockCruiser, that was my intent. From what guidance I could find on this forum, posting the message as I did, should result in a roll call page in 24-48 hours. If it doesn't, I'll try again.

Thanks.

Posting as you did in the main Carnival forum causes the Mods to move your thread to the roll-call area - so yeah, that's one way of doing it, but not the intended method. I see your new thread in the roll call area, and that's all you need to do.