Hot Glass Class for Two

nicstress

I did the same thing, so I guessed that i was booking ONE class for two people.

Now, after doing some research, i found out that what you paid for was the class....that depending on the item, there wil likely be an additional charge.

This site shows the most information

https://www.hollywoodhotglass.com/celebrity-cruises.html

The press releases state that the class is available on Eclipse, Equinox and Solstice, yet it appears as an option in the cruise planner for my Constellation cruise in September 2019. It seems like they’re expanding the classes to other ships.

The press releases state that the class is available on Eclipse, Equinox and Solstice, yet it appears as an option in the cruise planner for my Constellation cruise in September 2019. It seems like they’re expanding the classes to other ships.

Unlikely as it takes a fair amount of space, a lot of equipment and reworking electrical and gas to run the equipment. More likely a messed up website.

I did the same thing, so I guessed that i was booking ONE class for two people.

Now, after doing some research, i found out that what you paid for was the class....that depending on the item, there wil likely be an additional charge.

This site shows the most information

https://www.hollywoodhotglass.com/celebrity-cruises.html

Mmm. The class for one was $50 and it was $90 for 2 so I hope we get at least a $50 credit each.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

DH has done it and the charge was for him (1 person) to make a item. The charge varied, the small paperweight was less than a larger vase. He booked on the ship so it was clear what he was getting for what he paid.
That makes sense. I was under the impression the charge included the item. It was $10 cheaper to book for 2 than for 2 people separately. I used OBC so I'm not too worried. Just hoping now we have at least a $50 item each.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

This past August had us on Eclipse for the first time since the contract with Corning ended and we were eager to try the new Hollywood Glass program. We paid a total around US$110 for a 10" vase. I did the work while my wife watched from the rail and took pictures. Calling it a "class" is a bit of a stretch, though. I'd call it a "session." The participant does about 10% of the work (turning the rod, puffing air, et al) while the artist does the gathering, shaping, reheating, and color application during the 20 minute session. That is not to say I didn't enjoy the experience, but I think the actual learning is minimal. Especially if you're a crusty old glass show veteran like us.