Cozumel Day

larav25

I am not familiar with any of the places you mentioned. However, I can strongly recommend Passion Island through NCL. It is a boat ride away, but once you arrive it looks like a post card. The service is attentive, fee includes a worthwhile buffet and complimentary bar. There are water toys for use and I recall shooting some basketballs there. My highlight there are the hammocks, in the ocean! I plan to return on a visit stop.

Thank you. Sounds great. I will look into this.

I am not familiar with any of the places you mentioned. However, I can strongly recommend Passion Island through NCL. It is a boat ride away, but once you arrive it looks like a post card. The service is attentive, fee includes a worthwhile buffet and complimentary bar. There are water toys for use and I recall shooting some basketballs there. My highlight there are the hammocks, in the ocean! I plan to return on a visit stop.

Have you tried the Cozumel port forum for this question?

Yes, I have. It’s not a very active board and most of the threads seem to be about Mr. Sancho’s and Playa Mia.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

Has anyone done the Cozumel Allegro Beach Resort day pass? We usually go to Nachi Cocum, but want to try something different. Mr. Sancho’s and Playa Mia seem too crowded.

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say YES someone has done that excursion! We enjoyed Mr Sanchos a lot, but Playa Mia was kind of nasty.

Be wary of walking along the sand while barefoot on Passion Island. I stepped on multiple thorny things.

Paradise beach is amazing. Very clean and lots of water toys. We were there with our family last year , 15 of us and everyone had a wonderful time. Just a short taxi from the pier. Go to their website for prices. Also have very good food there. We are going again in February.