Izumi Hibachi included in the ultimate dining pkg

I have a pretty good price for the ultimate dining package listed on cruise planner. Is Izumi Hibachi included in that. I can't find anything that says that it is not but I thought I had read somewhere here on CC that said it wasn't included.

I have a pretty good price for the ultimate dining package listed on cruise planner. Is Izumi Hibachi included in that. I can't find anything that says that it is not but I thought I had read somewhere here on CC that said it wasn't included.

Hibachi is not included in the dining packages.

It is in the fine print on the Cruise Planner that states it's not included along with the Chef's table. It's in the Additional terms and conditions listed at the bottom of the Ultimate Dining page.

I've also tried to get it be part of a multi-night package and the same rules apply.

For Dining Packages, children ages 12 and under are excluded from offer; children ages 6-12 can be added to reservation for a $10 cover change once onboard. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for Chef's Table, Izumi Hibachi, or Culinary Experiences/Activities. Guests will receive 20% off when booking Chef's Table and/or any Culinary Experience/Activity onboard.