Marriott Day Pass

berry15

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry. I have not been to  the Marriott.

I have a different question.

I want to book Day Passes to the Marriott during Xmas week but they have that week as a blackout week. Has anyone had experience getting Day Passes in advance during Xmas week or showing up at the hotel during Xmas week and buying them on the spot?   

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, doug618 said:

Sorry. I have not been to  the Marriott.

I have a different question.

I want to book Day Passes to the Marriott during Xmas week but they have that week as a blackout week. Has anyone had experience getting Day Passes in advance during Xmas week or showing up at the hotel during Xmas week and buying them on the spot?   

Thanks.

Doug we are sailing on Freedom Christmas week and will be in St. Kitts the 28th of December. I've been getting the same answer from my email request, "hotel is full, no day passes."   I started with an email this spring and follow up every month or two. No luck.

You will find the same notice about day passes etc in the local media during the Christmas Holidays about not wanting non-guests on the premises.There is also St Kitts version of Carnival during this time period through the New Year's holiday period.

• 1 month later...

Marriott turned us down at the Renaissance Curacao and the Marriott St. Kitts for day passes for our Christmas Freedom cruise.  I have been loyal to Marriott for many years and have been Platinum in their rewards program.  Still no dice. I guess me supporting Marriott is OK but them supporting me in return doesn't seem to be in their play book.   I moved my pre cruise hotel to Hyatt in San Juan.   Am I expecting too much from Marriott? 

1 hour ago, starrcards said:

Marriott turned us down at the Renaissance Curacao and the Marriott St. Kitts for day passes for our Christmas Freedom cruise.  I have been loyal to Marriott for many years and have been Platinum in their rewards program.  Still no dice. I guess me supporting Marriott is OK but them supporting me in return doesn't seem to be in their play book.   I moved my pre cruise hotel to Hyatt in San Juan.   Am I expecting too much from Marriott? 

I would think that you are expecting too much as their priority must be with their hotel guests.  I suspect it is very difficult for them during the Christmas holiday.