Who posted in thread?

Cannot bring up a list of posters to a roll call / thread.

This was particularly useful on a roll call when you could bring up the list and go to an individuals posts, especially on a roll call where excursions etc. are being planned.

Far too tedious to search through 100's of posts, which many roll calls run to. Backward step to remove this.

Also date and time of last post should be prominently displayed and not give precedence to the OP's date of joining CC.

Date and time? It does show how long ago the last post was made but I can't see any date or time.

The only date visible within the thread is the joining date of the poster.

Edited by Glenndale

8 minutes ago, Glenndale said:

Date and time? It does show how long ago the last post was made but I can't see any date or time.

The only date visible within the thread is the joining date of the poster.

That will change once a topic/post is old enough.  You can look at this thread as an example: 

14 minutes ago, Glenndale said:

If you hover over the how long ago text, it shows the date and time.  Unfortunately, it's the date and time of CC's server, which may not be the same time zone you are in. :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 4:29 AM, Glenndale said:

Cannot bring up a list of posters to a roll call / thread.

This was particularly useful on a roll call when you could bring up the list and go to an individuals posts, especially on a roll call where excursions etc. are being planned.

Far too tedious to search through 100's of posts, which many roll calls run to. Backward step to remove this.

Also date and time of last post should be prominently displayed and not give precedence to the OP's date of joining CC.

On 10/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, CC Help Jenn said:

Date and time is right at the top of every post, before the text of the post even.

At this time there is not a way to see the "who's posted" list on a thread

Thanks for your feedback

I'm curious if there any plans to reinstate the "Who Posted" feature? It was always a very useful!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, CruisinCrow said:

If you hover over the how long ago text, it shows the date and time.  Unfortunately, it's the date and time of CC's server, which may not be the same time zone you are in. :classic_smile:

Thanks!  I had never noticed that.  Probably about the time I figure out all the features they will be installing a new system!

On 12/21/2018 at 3:59 PM, Noillid2 said:

I'm curious if there any plans to reinstate the "Who Posted" feature? It was always a very useful!

Im not sure, definitely not in the very near future.  I found that feature helpful as well

Will keep you posted

• Thanks 1