No app? Mobile version has problems

Ugh- just making this post is not mobile-friendly, and I work with business requirements, use cases, and UI design.  

So are there any apps that work with this website?

Secondly, before releasing this, did anyone test load/usage times between the new version, old version, and app version.  This is especially a good test underway IMO, as people will want to post pics while on their trip.  I have a feeling this was not completed.

It feels like this site was built not with mobile in mind, but with a simple UI aimed for desktop users. For example, this text box is ginormous on Safari on an iPhone 7s.  The privacy icon keeps floating directly wherever you might be.  The new drag and drop of photos doesn’t work in an iPhone environment.

Did anyone gather the right requirements, use cases, and produce an appropriate UI for all the various interfaces instead of trying to use one UI to solve everything?  Even Facebook doesn’t do that.

There is no mobile use. It’s like having a forever ending page to scroll thru to find what you need. I used to like to assist others who needed help and answer questions but sorry I just can’t do it any longer. If I need to research my own question I will come to CC only as a last resort. I probably see many of you on other social media which is app and mobile friendly. 

• Like 1