Search Function

Please bring back the old search function. (Actually bring back the old version completely). I was able to put in my CC name and up would come all the threads where I had participated. Now if I go to my profile and search I only get my latest post.  I am not able to see the entire thread. And my Roll Call for Celebrity Infinity Nov 10, 2018 is missing. 

1 hour ago, Champagne Cruiser said:

And my Roll Call for Celebrity Infinity Nov 10, 2018 is missing. 

No, it's still there:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2425844-nov-10-2018-5-night-western-caribbean/

It's not in the "Find Your Celebrity Infinity Roll Calls" link (the one with the star in front of it) because the date format in the title was incorrectly formatted when the roll call was started, making it impossible for the Roll Call Finder tool to see it.

You can use the link above to get to your roll call, or find it yourself:

To locate Roll Calls:

1. Click on "Forums" tab in upper left.

2. Scroll down to the Roll Calls forum section and locate the "(cruiseline) Roll Calls" link.  Click on that.

3.  Scroll down to the ship specific "(ship name) Roll Calls", click oh that.  NOTE:  DO NOT CLICK ON THE "Find Your Roll Call" LINK WITH THE GOLD STAR.

4.  Look through the listed threads to find your specific cruise date.  NOTE:  be sure to check beyond the first page there, if you don't find it on the first page.

1 minute ago, broberts said:

Until the search index updating has completed, search result may not be accurate. 

I'm surprised at how long it is taking, but it looks like we are going to have to wait a little longer.

Jenn said it could take quite a while.  With over 50 million posts to update, I can understand that.