Bliss Diversion

TheDougOut

I also had the Nationwide cruise choice plan. When I called they advised that I was not eligible for the $750 because we had already boarded when they advised the change and I would only be eligible for $200. To get the $750 the changed would have had to have happened the day before or that morning prior to boarding. Could someone please explain to me further what I should be redirecting Nationwide to in the coverage in order to get the $750? Thanks I’ll be looking to the luxury plan after this one!

9 hours ago, me2love2cruise said:

I also had the Nationwide cruise choice plan. When I called they advised that I was not eligible for the $750 because we had already boarded when they advised the change and I would only be eligible for $200. To get the $750 the changed would have had to have happened the day before or that morning prior to boarding. Could someone please explain to me further what I should be redirecting Nationwide to in the coverage in order to get the $750? Thanks I’ll be looking to the luxury plan after this one!

The Nationwide plan which we buy each cruise pays the added cruise benefit of $750 pp if a cruise line changes or cancels a port PRE cruise 

if it’s During a cruise you get $200 

With the Luxury plan you get $1,250 PRE cruise or $250 if the changes are during the cruise