Honolulu Hotels

NSWP

17 hours ago, Porky55 said:

Nice - we have 10 days on Noordam in January.

Now these are sweet, mid class sized ships with great promenade decks, right amount of pax etc. Not perfect but pretty close  😏 

Indeed Noordam is a Vista Class ship.   In 2012 we sailed from Sydney to Southampton - 49 days via Africa on another Vista Class - P&O UK's Arcadia. I really like that class of ship.    I trust you will enjoy Noordam as well.  

Edited by NSWP

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Indeed Noordam is a Vista Class ship.   In 2012 we sailed from Sydney to Southampton - 49 days via Africa on another Vista Class - P&O UK's Arcadia. I really like that class of ship.    I trust you will enjoy Noordam as well.  

That’s an interesting tidbit - have looked at Arcadia from Southampton to Sydney a few times as a return home, will save that conversation for another time 😉 now I know who to ask.  Cheers

Edited by Porky55

2 hours ago, Porky55 said:

That’s an interesting tidbit - have looked at Arcadia from Southampton to Sydney a few times as a return home, will save that conversation for another time 😉 now I know who to ask.  Cheers

No worries. On these Brit worldies, quite a few Brits get off in Sydney and fly home, thus releasing cabins.  So in 2012, we got a real good price, obstructed ocean view for $5500 per person, which is about half price.   Check the P&O UK websites or the big cruise agents here.

Last year did something smaller but similar, QM2, Sydney to HK cabins released by Brits disembarking in Sydney. The cruise lines don't like sailing with those empty cabins.

Edited by NSWP