Looking for a catamaran or sail and snorkel that goes to three sites.

CRUIS4ME

Been looking online and searching CC for recommendation for a catamaran or sail that goes to the the three popular sites for snorkeling.   Want to go to the starfish area for sure.  A couple here on the boards talk about going through cruise ship.  Didn’t want to do that as they tend to be mass amount of people.   Looked at trip advisor and when tried to email viator  there is no email to ask.  When I called the 888 number, it’s a central number and they know nothing other than online descriptions.  So asking has anyone done a nice catamaran in Cozumel?   Thx

Thanks.   I looked at Fury but they are one hundred percent cruise ship operators.  I looked on TA and they manage the group to stay together and done go to El Cielo.   This is a hard nut to crack.....but will keep trying.   Contacted four tour operators and one with a glass bottom boat goes to all three places....Egads will we feel like three men in a tub rockin and rolling?   Thanks again.  I’ll try Eagle Ray.  

I've used this company a few times while in Cozumel.  Both water-related and more adventurous (ATV, etc.).  They've been great. We did this exact tour last year.  Three reef snorkeling tour. $36 + $3 entry fee to the Marine Park area. Small boat but plenty of water time.  The boat we had was not a glass-bottom boat.  We might have had 10-12 on the tour.  In one of the areas, we had the Mexican Coast Guard/Navy Seals training beneath us.  Pretty cool. Sit is worth checking out.

https://www.cozumel-tours.com/glass-bottom-boat.htm

We booked through the cruise line but the boat was operated by Playa Mia. Honestly it wasn't a huge group. Maybe 20 people. You had to stay reasonably together on the drift snorkel at Palancar but you didn't have to be on top of each other. Just had to be going in the same general direction as the boat drifts with you. I did get called back by the guide a couple of times when I was following a turtle...

At the starfish sanctuary the boat stays put and you are free to roam, although the guide did take us all together to show us the starfish first. I like to roam quite far and was satisfied, saw a stingray which most of the group missed.

So, I'm just saying don't totally rule out a ship excursion if you're struggling.

Hi!  We are going in a few weeks, so I don't know how it will turn out, but we've booked: 

Exclusive Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

Tour operator: Exclusive Cozumel Sailing Charter

I found them on Trip Advisor.

Happy sailing!

Edited by sweetp0618
didn't finish the post the first time