Escape Bermuda Halloween 10-28-2018 Preview ... Semi-Live, an limited (Sunday) ed.

mking8288

On 10/30/2018 at 5:57 PM, OceanBlueWaters said:

I found the App to be very useful.  However, it drained the hell out of my battery!  I did not have wifi.  I just put my phone on airplane mode and accessed the App.  I am not a techie by any means.  LOL!  Maybe I did something wrong?  The App gave me everything I needed and worked well for me (other than draining the battery).  Enjoy your cruise! 🙂

I would agree the app was a battery drainer.  

The ferry was directly across from our balcony so we watching people line up each morning.  We saw people starting to line up (just a few) by 8:15 to 8:30.  There didn't seem to be a longer line until closer to 9:00 though.  As already stated, it looked like everybody in the line got on.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:54 PM, miranco said:

Thanks for the great review & pics. We will be on Escape to Bermuda in 2019. I have a question on the NCL ferry to St George. When can you board the 9am Ferry? Was there a long line waiting to board?

We missed the 9AM ferry and planned for the next (10AM or !0:15 ) ferry.  No matter whether it was for a show with reserved seats or the ferry passengers lined up an hour prior for everything!!!!  Our total time on line was close to 1 hour by the time the ferry docked and was tied up.  No returning passengers on board from St. George.

MARAPRINCE

Edited by Maraprince
additional info

@Maraprince and others on the Roll Call - been super busy on other matters for the last few days and see that others cruisers on the sailing are writing up their reviews & post, I'm easing up ... aside from some of the tech/geek stuff (which is also good to share)

Besides,  about to pull the booking trigger on an almost last minute booking for early 2019 (mid-Winter) sailing for a much longer duration ... that'll leave me plenty of room to continue/resume the review, sooner than otherwise.  Maybe, I might just run into some of you again - although, this time, I am absolutely & positively not running the Roll Call and no plans to organize anything, just sit back, watch, participate & play along, have fun and explore the ship.  

Here are some of you with the ship's senior officers at the Meet & Mingle/Greet ... 

IMG_20181029_122031107.jpg

IMG_20181029_122025462.jpg

Edited by mking8288