Cost of soda on Anthem of the Seas

3 minutes ago, Fishkillbill said:

So, if I want a coke with my dinner or lunch, will I just get an 8oz glass, (with 4ozs of ice), for my $4.13 ?  No free refills? 

You will get a 12oz can of Coke, no refills.  You cannot get a glass of fountain soda without an unlimited beverage package.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

You will get a 12oz can of Coke, no refills.  You cannot get a glass of fountain soda without an unlimited beverage package.

Thank you. A can is better than just a little glass. I do assume you can get a glass of ice.

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I have a Boardwalk Balcony and I believe that comes with the unlimited soda package. This will be our first time on RC so not exactly sure how it all works. Is it tacky to bring your mug to the MDR and will they refill it for you if you do?

6 minutes ago, FriscoTxMom said:

I have a Boardwalk Balcony and I believe that comes with the unlimited soda package. This will be our first time on RC so not exactly sure how it all works. Is it tacky to bring your mug to the MDR and will they refill it for you if you do?

You will get an RFID cup in your cabin upon embarkation which you can use anywhere on the ship.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, FriscoTxMom said:

You are not required to bring your cup to the MDR.  Your SeaPass card will show that you have the package and will allow you to order soda in the MDR.  However, you will only have about 6 choices for soda in the MDR.  If you want over 100 choices, then fill up your cup at the Freestyle machine before you get to the MDR.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, no extra charge for the glass of ice.

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I asked this question on Face Book. People seem to think there are no "cans" of soda. Just a glass of coke in the MDR.

6 minutes ago, Fishkillbill said:

I asked this question on Face Book. People seem to think there are no "cans" of soda. Just a glass of coke in the MDR.

They are probably getting mixed up between buying singly and using the beverage package.

No cans (normally) if you have a beverage package.

Only cans if you purchase singly.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fishkillbill said:

Capture.JPG

None of the unlimited beverage package normally includes cans.  However, I do know that people sometimes can get cans using a beverage package, it's just the exception.