Shuttle Bus Le Havre

ClanMcLean

One of the Cunard tours in Le Harve is to Honfleur, with an opportunity to see the village, and includes, I believe a lunch. You might check that out in your voyage personalisor. That will be faster and easier than a shuttle and a train trip, and you will likely see more of the area. 

3 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

It's a few years since we were there on QM2 but there was a shuttle bus.

I don't remember where the station was so I don't know how close it was to the bus drop off.

Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

32 minutes ago, Bigmike911 said:

One of the Cunard tours in Le Harve is to Honfleur, with an opportunity to see the village, and includes, I believe a lunch. You might check that out in your voyage personalisor. That will be faster and easier than a shuttle and a train trip, and you will likely see more of the area. 

Thanks, but the Cunard trip (basically a shuttle to Honfleur for 3hrs) is over $200 for the 3 of us, and the bus is only E5 each way :)

I have just looked at the bus timetable from Le Havre to Honfleur and there is only one bus on ligne 20 and the shuttle bus won't get you there in time to catch it. The station is a long way to walk from the drop off too. There is a ligne 50 which is later but buses back are not frequent either. Good luck!

These are from the timetable to May 2019 but they never alter by much.

1 minute ago, morbihan said:

I have just looked at the bus timetable from Le Havre to Honfleur and there is only one bus on ligne 20 and the shuttle bus won't get you there in time to catch it. The station is a long way to walk from the drop off too. There is a ligne 50 which is later but buses back are not frequent either. Good luck!

These are from the timetable to May 2019 but they never alter by much.

Which timetable are you looking at? I went onto the BusVerts website and there's a bus at 10.45 from the train station and then returning (No50) at 13.07

Sorry, I had un-downloaded the pdf timetables and couldn't find the ligne 50 again! Got to keep the tablet u cluttered!

Found your time. I should have asked what day as it is only running at that time on a Sunday and Bank Holidays.

Don't know about the return as I forgot to look.

Edited by morbihan
Yes, had a look and the Sunday service is at tbat time. Nice little town but can be very, very crowded. Only saying that because we couldn't get parked and ended up on the beach in Le Havre