MIAMI HOTEL Sea View Hotel, Bal Harbour,

vacalover99

Anyone ever stay at Sea View Hotel, Bal Harbour, On The Ocean, Bal Harbour?

Flying into FLL day before the cruise out of MIAMI.  We have done South Beach twice, and stayed by the port of Miami once... so looking for a change up.

Seems to be a reasonable price for a good looking hotel.  Figured I'd ask to see if anyone stayed here before?

Thanks! :classic_smile:

Sea View Hotel, Bal Harbour, On The Ocean, Bal Harbour

3.5-star

9909 Collins AveBal HarbourFL33154United States of America, 866-661-6208

I just want to point out that while the location may seem convenient for the POM because it is half way by the way the bird flies, it is very out of the way.  Traffic is such that it will take you an hour to get to port because of where it is located.  

Did you take a look at Hollywood?

48 minutes ago, BlueHerons said:

I just want to point out that while the location may seem convenient for the POM because it is half way by the way the bird flies, it is very out of the way.  Traffic is such that it will take you an hour to get to port because of where it is located.  

Did you take a look at Hollywood?

Thanks for pointing that out to me.  I didn't realize it could possibly take that long.  Maybe I will just play it safe and stay near the port of Miami again.  Just was kind of looking for a cheaper stay with beach access.  I could take a look at Hollywood - but I guess I could possibly still run into traffic issues getting to the port of Miami the day of the cruise.

Thanks for your insight!

Hollywood is really nice.

The beach and boardwalk are beautiful and offer many food/drink options.

Stayed at the CIRC hotel that is less than a year old. Not on the beach but a short trolley ride away.

The hotel is super clean with rooftop bar and pool, and excellent italian restaurant. Plus many restaurants within walking distance.

We really appreciated the fact that the hotel had a Publix and Walgreens right next door, pretty easy to get all the little things we needed before our cruise.

• Like 1