What NOT to miss on Voyager??

siouxks

The Quest and the Kruze Kritics who perform each night before the shows, these guys are slapstick humor at its best. Also the Ice show really spectacular. I guess you need to check out your Daily Compass and plan your day or evening from there.

All of the activities in the Royal Promenade are good. But if there is one thing you should NEVER miss, it's the ice show. We have seen it on Voyager two different cruises and also on Explorer. It tops everything else on the ship so get your tickets as soon as you see it listed in the daily paper. ;)

Men's bathroom near the windjammer with the waterfall & one way window outside :D I had to see it on the travel channel but wish I would have sent my husband in there to snap a few shots.

Agree with others, Ice Show but in the front row, WOW.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Dawna, I completely forgot about the men's bathroom. I too saw a picture on a TV show "best bathrooms in the world" or something like that. Anyway, DH thought I was nuts when I handed him the camera and told him to head into the bathroom and snap some pics. Glad he did. You have to see it to believe it.

The ice show was a new one when we were on in October and it was AMAZING.

The quest isn't as great on the Voyager as it is on the smaller ships (they hold it in Studio B). It's difficult to play that way.

Portifinos is awesome. Spend the extra money and have dinner there once.

I agree with the Parade. Try not to miss that. It's usually the first night and a great way to start your cruise.

Karaoke (sp?) is hit or miss. Check it out early on in the cruise. Some cruises it's a huge party with great singers, others, it's boring and no one can sing.

The Dancing Under the Stars deck party, held poolside, is always fun and the food is good.

The slot tournament was fun too!

Have a great cruise,

Bobbie

As others have said, the ice show was AMAZING! We also really enjoyed all of the game shows (love&marriage, battle of the sexes, quest), and they are even more fun if you participate! You'll have a great time, always so much to do, hard to decide sometimes!

Reading this thread has brought back fond memories of our Voyager cruise two years ago. See/do ALL of the above, and go to the Newlywed Game, too. We went and I was laughing so hard, I almost had an accident! There are a lot of un things to do on the pool deck on "at sea" days...various games on contests, music, etc.;)

hhahah the womens room was just as nice! It was about the size of my stateroom it was an inside 1675 haha that is so funny though because whenever someone had to pee we would all be like GO IN THERE! haha if you need someother ideas and good stuff go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=5537181#post5537181

we were on it for christmas 12/24-12/31 and we still aren't back to reality yet! it was so much fun!

Archived