Princess Can't Book Transfer for 3rd Pass joining second leg from Airport to Ship

MichCook

Two of us are doing a back to back voyage, with transfers from the airport to the ship.  A third friend is joining us on the second cruise and all three of us have transfers from the ship to the airport. 

When Princess tried to add a transfer from the airport to the ship for our third friend for the second cruise, it added an unwanted transfer from the ship to the airport on the first cruise that 2 of us doing. 

I called to get this corrected and was told that the Princess system can't accommodate booking the transfer from the airport to the ship for a third passenger that is joining us on our second leg of our back-to-back.  

I was told she will have to buy the transfer from the Princess Representative at the airport.

Has anyone experiences this issue and were there any issues buying the transfer in this manner?  

19 minutes ago, MichCook said:

Two of us are doing a back to back voyage, with transfers from the airport to the ship.  A third friend is joining us on the second cruise and all three of us have transfers from the ship to the airport. 

When Princess tried to add a transfer from the airport to the ship for our third friend for the second cruise, it added an unwanted transfer from the ship to the airport on the first cruise that 2 of us doing. 

I called to get this corrected and was told that the Princess system can't accommodate booking the transfer from the airport to the ship for a third passenger that is joining us on our second leg of our back-to-back.  

I was told she will have to buy the transfer from the Princess Representative at the airport.

Has anyone experiences this issue and were there any issues buying the transfer in this manner?  

Which airport, which port? At most ports it is easier and less expensive to take a taxi, uber or a group shuttle.

3 hours ago, MichCook said:

Do it at the airport with the Princess rep.