Crown Princess questions

cheeseclan

We just took an up sell to a suite on the Crowns January 26 sailing.   I see where it says that if the ship has club class mini suites, people in suites will get a bottle of water per person per day.  Not sure what the 2 have to do with water but oh well.  Does anyone know what size water bottle they are?      Also it says suites have the same amenities as club class so does that mean we get the 2  1/2 bottles of wine too?

TIA

What caribill said.

But also note that the Suite Amenities document linked above does not list the bottled water cabin perk. It was removed from that doc around a year ago. Reports are hit and miss whether you receive it or not; most positive reports say you get the small half liter bottles rather than the large size that are normally left in the cabin for non suite lifers to purchase.

You may wish to take a screenshot of the Princess webpage you found that still states you are entitled to the bottled water in case your steward does not furnish it right away. Right now I could not find any such reference on the Princess site, and the online Suite Experience page now seems to be missing several benefits--including the Mini Bar!

https://www.princess.com/learn/ships/staterooms/suites/

18 hours ago, jasbo49 said:

We received 2 bottles of about 16 oz. every day.

Jim

Others have posted that one some ships the bottles are only given if the previous day's bottles are not still there. So to get the daily bottles you may have to hide the ones you have not used yet.

I just got off the phone with my agent who said she saw it on her site and also on princess.com.  She went round and round with Princess but they finally agreed and said yes we are supposed to get a bottle of water per person per day. So she advised me to print out the page and take it with me so there are no issues. I have it printed and ready to go! The suite amenities say you get what the Club Class Minis get plus more.

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 4.03.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 4.03.50 PM.png

Edited by cheeseclan

On 11/21/2018 at 5:00 PM, cheeseclan said:

My TA says on her site it says all suite guests get a bottle of water everyday.  I will have her send me something in writing that I can print out and take with me!

2 bottles a day