Carnival Liberty Vlog - Half Moon Cay & Day At Sea (Plus WiFi Rant)

So_Tweetie

I just posted Part 2 of my Carnival Liberty vlog. We visit Half Moon Cay and enjoy a day at sea before disembarking in Port Canaveral. This was my first cruise with Carnival in 13 years; I share one big complaint as well as my overall thoughts about cruising with Carnival and their reputation. Enjoy!

I will post a link to part 1 in the comments for anyone who wants to start from the beginning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Out of Iowa said:

Please share your "one big complaint" - using text.  I'm curious.

My big complaint is about the wifi - they offered it at a great price but could not deliver. I paid for the "triple speed" package and if I had it to do over would have gone for the bare minimum $5/day plan because only the most basic things worked.

Really enjoyed your videos.  I subscribed to your channel....anxious to view other cruise lines as we have exclusively cruised Carnival.

We never get wifi when we cruise - for us its a time to disconnect.

Aft wrap cabin on Liberty was our alltime favorite cabin, we only left the room all week for food!  I would fill the trash can with ice and water and splash myself to cool.....my own water fix without the crowds.  Of course we were still working at the time so the peace and quiet was very welcome.  Now that we are retired we still avoid the crowds and spend a bit of time in our cabin.

While we hate the late of TV channels on Carnival we do enjoy the $4.99 movies which we take advantage of if a Dive In movie is not our taste.

Looking forward to following your Panama Canal cruise!

Hi! I love your Youtube channel, and your Ruby Princess volgs were wonderful in helping me prepare for my first Princess cruise in almost 20 years. Thanks for taking the time to make such great videos. In September I sailed on a partial canal crossing on the Carnival Fantasy, and it was outstanding. I can't wait to see your Canal vlogs. :classic_smile: