Bliss Restaurant Manager

dpepper64

We just got off the Bliss and it was a great.  If anyone has any questions please let me know,  But I do want to bring up one person who was great the Restaurant Manager Rogeliza Nanad.  She is top notch and she has done a great job in training her crew.  She will be on the Encore when it opens up next year and we have booked that cruise at Thanksgiving because of here, as well as all we enjoyed on the Bliss

• Like 1

I was wondering about disembarkation time. We intend on walking off with luggage.  Did the disembarkation start on time? How long did it tAke from swiping key to curbside?  (Trying make flight plans).  Any information will help!  Looking forward to cruising on the Bliss in February!

On 11/25/2018 at 1:41 PM, dpepper64 said:

We just got off the Bliss and it was a great.  If anyone has any questions please let me know,  But I do want to bring up one person who was great the Restaurant Manager Rogeliza Nanad.  She is top notch and she has done a great job in training her crew.  She will be on the Encore when it opens up next year and we have booked that cruise at Thanksgiving because of here, as well as all we enjoyed on the Bliss

Can't wait to see her. Who are the other officers? Hotel Director, Food & Beverage, and Cruise Director, and others if you remember. Thanks.

Let me see if I can answer everything.  First walking off with your luggage,  A lot of people do it,  Looked really busy not sure how long it took but by 9:00 when we walked off all was clear,  sorry if I was no help.

Reservations, for dinner book when your 90 days out.  Book what you can on line but most people tried and book after they get on the ship and there where openings but not the best times.  Go to Cagneys and enjoy tappa with friends and family.  We did not like Los Lobos but many do.  Ocean Blue was great as well.

Book lasor tag and carts when you get on the ship

On 11/27/2018 at 5:48 PM, tedechehen said:

I was wondering about disembarkation time. We intend on walking off with luggage.  Did the disembarkation start on time? How long did it tAke from swiping key to curbside?  (Trying make flight plans).  Any information will help!  Looking forward to cruising on the Bliss in February!

We also got off the Bliss this past Saturday. We got in line about 6:45 am with our luggage. There were about 50 people in front of us. The line started moving at about 7:20. We breezed through customs and were picked up by our shuttle service at about 7:45. We were dropped off at FLL around 8:30 for our 11:30 flight. I was initially concerned about disembarkation because of the Symphony of the Seas being docked next door but we really didn’t notice any major increase of traffic that early in the morning.

On 11/28/2018 at 7:17 PM, HideoutII said:

Can't wait to see her. Who are the other officers? Hotel Director, Food & Beverage, and Cruise Director, and others if you remember. Thanks.

I just saw some Dailey's posted and Silas is CD.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:27 PM, bgeil said:

I have a question regarding the dress code in the main dining rooms.  The policy states no jeans or shorts after 6pm.  How strictly is this enforced?

Thanks in advance.

I’m curious as well?  What is the dress code for the specialty restaurants?