What is the temp in ship dining room for SA cruise in Jan?

wangy26

We will be taking Celebrity 14 day cruise (Jan 6-20, 2019) from San Antonia to Buenos Aires. I understand that the outside temperature for this cruise will vary greatly from hot (in BA) to cold (through Cape Horn).  I just want to know what the temp is like for evening dining in main dining room. Do they keep constant temp in the dining room or the temp varies depending on outside temp? Will short sleeve dress be too cold for ladies?

Thanks very much for your help!

Nobody can answer this.   Temperatures vary  and even if someone states their cruise was 68 degrees,   doesn't mean yours will be.   Take a sweater   is all I can tell you.   Every trip,   I see grossly unprepared people with their attire on Cape Horn sailings.    I'll have on my lined jacket,  hat and gloves.    Outside temps do affect inside. 

I generally find most ships dining rooms cold, whatever the outside temperatures. Probably because in the UK we don’t generally use air conditioning. That was the same when I went on an SA cruise from Valparaiso to Rio, around Cape Horn on a HAL ship. I always have a cardigan or wrap with me for dinner in the dining room.