Cosol vs Spencer Ambroise

helensobol

Cosol has the Full Day St. Lucia Tour while Spencer Ambroise has the Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure tour. 

Both seems to be almost exactly the same itinerary.  Could someone enlighten me to what might be different between the 2 tours and which would be better?  

I hear great things about both tours so I don't think I could go wrong either way but I'm always good to know the differences.  

3 hours ago, helensobol said:

Cosol has the Full Day St. Lucia Tour while Spencer Ambroise has the Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure tour. 

Both seems to be almost exactly the same itinerary.  Could someone enlighten me to what might be different between the 2 tours and which would be better?  

I hear great things about both tours so I don't think I could go wrong either way but I'm always good to know the differences.  

Cosol is by land both ways, so you see the amazing scenery, valleys,  vista's, etc - same both ways.

Spencer is by sea both ways. You get to the south a bit faster, same fabulous sea views both ways.  A little more time at the beach due to getting south quicker (usually).   That's also why it's more expensive,  boat trips are pricier than land trips.. 

Both have a quality product. I'm sure you'd enjoy either.

13 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Cosol is by land both ways, so you see the amazing scenery, valleys,  vista's, etc - same both ways.

Spencer is by sea both ways. You get to the south a bit faster, same fabulous sea views both ways.  A little more time at the beach due to getting south quicker (usually).   That's also why it's more expensive,  boat trips are pricier than land trips.. 

Both have a quality product. I'm sure you'd enjoy either.

Not exactly true...We did an amazing full day tour in September with Cosol and the high speed jet boat portion to Sugar Beach and back was soooo much fun. Cosol...the best tour in St Lucia !!!!!

20 hours ago, Ashland said:

Not exactly true...We did an amazing full day tour in September with Cosol and the high speed jet boat portion to Sugar Beach and back was soooo much fun. Cosol...the best tour in St Lucia !!!!!

What part isn't true? Cosol's trip is land based from North to south and back, while Spencer Ambrose trip is sea trip from North to south to back.. That would be the "both ways" I'm referring to.

Yes, Cosol has a short water taxi trip to the beach and back, but his entire tour is most definitely land based. Spencer's trip most definitely has more beach time, due to much shorter travel time between north and south. Spencer is also "land based" I guess you would say, for the visit to the volcano/mud baths and waterfall, so technically they both offer "land/sea". As they arrive before all those coming down via land (ie Cosol), they get into and through the sites earlier/quicker, adding even more time to their beach portion..

The difference between the two is the travel mode from the north - Cosol is by land, Spencer is by sea...

4 hours ago, reedprincess said:

What part isn't true? Cosol's trip is land based from North to south and back, while Spencer Ambrose trip is sea trip from North to south to back.. That would be the "both ways" I'm referring to.

Yes, Cosol has a short water taxi trip to the beach and back, but his entire tour is most definitely land based. Spencer's trip most definitely has more beach time, due to much shorter travel time between north and south. Spencer is also "land based" I guess you would say, for the visit to the volcano/mud baths and waterfall, so technically they both offer "land/sea". As they arrive before all those coming down via land (ie Cosol), they get into and through the sites earlier/quicker, adding even more time to their beach portion..

The difference between the two is the travel mode from the north - Cosol is by land, Spencer is by sea...

My key word was "not exactly". Your description made no mention of the jet boat included (which could be a factor to some) to Sugar Beach and back. Not every one wants extended beach time. Also if you look down the boards there have been some recent negative posts about Spencer Ambrose.