Proper Documentation to Board cruise?

Vitesacd

I'm traveling with an individual who is a green card holder but not a U.S citizen. This person has a passport from their country of origin. Are those two documents the only thing she needs to board the ship? Cruise is close looped and stops in Mexico.

Used to be a green card holder before becoming a citizen.

To enter back into the US you need to show both your green card and passport from country of citizenship.

I did not cruise when I had those but they should be sufficient to get on the boat.

A quick call to customer service will get you the correct answer on that one instead of relying on strangers on the internet.

While the green card and passport are all that is required to reenter the US, you need to check with the consulate of each country visited as to whether a citizen of the country where this person is from needs a visa.  Some countries change their visa requirements for US green card holders, some do not, so it all depends on the country of citizenship and the country visited.

So I found this 

• If you are a Permanent Resident of the following countries: Canada, the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and any of the countries of the Schengen Area, you do not need a visa to enter Mexico for tourism, business or transit purposes. All individuals in this category are required to present their valid and unexpired Resident Card along with their passports. Both documents must be valid during your entire stay in Mexico. US travel document holders must present a US valid Permanent Resident when entering Mexico if they are nationals of the countries listed in the following link: http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/Paises_Visa

im guessing she is good to go then